OTAP is a web-based tool that has been developed to provide electronic communication between OTA, taxpayers and their representatives, and the taxing agencies during the appeal process. OTAP provides a platform where you can:
• Contact your analyst to request information about an active appeal;
• Access the real-time status of your appeal;
• Review correspondence from OTA;
• Submit requests, such as a request for an extension;
• Submit briefing materials;
• Review materials and correspondence provided by the state’s taxing agency; and
• Download appeal documents and correspondence.
If you previously filed your appeal outside of OTAP but would like to utilize the OTAP platform, you can retrieve your existing appeal by creating an account.